- 51% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
- 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose video.
- Social video generates 12 times more shares than text and images combined.
- 85% of Facebook videos are watched without sound.
- Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80% or more.
- Videos up to 2 minutes long get the most engagement.
- Over half of video content is viewed on mobile.
- 46% of users act after viewing an ad.
In a story fitting of The National Inquirer, I was born with a computer in my left hand and a camcorder in my right. If you can recall in the '80s both items were quite large. I coded my first video game in the second grade and was entranced by the possibilities of what I could do while most kids my age were still playing with toys.
In Elementary school, one of my teachers realized my capability and I was soon tasked with recording all of the school events. Once I reached High School, I was put in charge of doing both audio and video (often at the same time) for events, music performances, and plays. By the time I saw Jurassic Park I knew that I was destined to be involved in video production and special effects.
Let's combine the passion of your product or service and my inclination for video into an ad to reach your ideal client more efficiently.